Your GED® Study Guide at Test Prep Toolkit
• Study Only What You Need To • Pass Your Test Faster • Live a Successful Life •
Welcome to GED® Study Guide
The #1 GED® Prep Guide
Passing the GED® test can be hard. That’s why we’re here to help. At GED® Study Guide, we have tons of free resources to help you study. We have everything from practice tests, video lessons, online courses and a thriving community of students just like YOU.
GED® is a registered trademark owned by the American Council on Education and administered by GED Testing Service LLC. This product is not endorsed by the American Council on Education or GED Testing Service™ For more information visit: www.GEDTestingService.com
Pass the GED® . Live the Life of Your Dreams.
GED® Practice Tests
Take a FREE Practice Test to test your skills and see if you are prepared. We have GED® practice tests for all four test subjects to help you prepare for the test.
Online GED® Classes
Watch some GED® Video Lessons to learn new tips and tricks. Video lessons are helpful for visual learners and make learning subjects, like math, much easier.
GED® Study Guide: Your Online Study Guide
Passing the GED® (General Education Degree) is your chance for a fresh start. And we want to help you take those first few steps in studying for the GED® test. More than anything else, we want GED® Study Guide to become a practical study tool that you can use as your study for the GED® test.
Our website is a virtual GED® study guide, which means no pages to print, no books to pay for, no guides to collect from the mail; just everything you need right here on your computer screen. If you’re tired of paying for GED® study guides over and over again, then you will love the simplicity of this site. On this test prep website, you will find: GED® practice tests, GED® tutorial videos, GED® practice lessons and an educational blog packed with tips and tricks for passing the GED® test.
In 2016, the GED® test underwent a major change. Fear not, this site has been updated to reflect that change. As you prepare for the GED® test, here are some important things that you should be aware of:
- Each subject area test is taken separately, meaning you will take FOUR tests total
- You can sign up for the GED® test at the official site: gedtestingservice.com
- To pass each test, you must have a minimum score of 150. Scoring higher than 170 means that you have passed with honors.
- You will be expected to prepare written responses for every subject area EXCEPT math.
- If you do not pass the GED® test the first time, you will be allowed to try it two more time. Then, you must wait 60 days before you can try again.
- There are multiple ways that questions will be asked, including traditional multiple choice question format, drag-and-drop, hot spot, fill-in-the-blank, and extended response (both short and long) essays.
To best help you prepare, we have broken down this website into the four subject areas of the test: Math, Reasoning through Language Arts (reading and writing), Science, and Social Studies.
Pass the ACT with Higher Scores You Deserve.
ACT® Practice Tests
Take FREE ACT Practice Tests to assess yourself and further develop your skills to ace the test. We have ACT practice tests for four subjects: English, math, reading, and science reasoning.
ACT® Test Dates
Planning ACT test date can help you prep and get your college applications in place. We provide comprehensive information about the registration date,Registration Deadline, Actual test dates, and Score Release dates & more.