Are you looking for the most up to date ACT Test Dates? Do you know how to pick the best ACT test date? Are you looking to improve your ACT score? We’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
Below you will find a table with all the related ACT Test Dates that you need to know for 2019 and 2020.
ACT Test Dates 2019-2020
|ACT Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||ACT Score Release|
|June 8, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 4-20, 2019||June 18 – August 2, 2019|
|July 13, 2019*||June 14, 2019||June 15-24, 2019||July 23 – August 26, 2019|
|Sept 14, 2019||Aug 16, 2019||Sept 1, 2019||Sept 24; Oct 10, 2019|
|Oct 26, 2019||Sept 27, 2019||Oct 13, 2019||Nov 12; Nov 26, 2019|
|Dec 14, 2019||Nov 8, 2019||Nov 25, 2019||Dec 24, 2019; Jan 7, 2020|
|Feb 8, 2020||Jan 10, 2020||Jan 17, 2020||Feb 18; Mar 3, 2020|
|Apr 4, 2020||Feb 29, 2020||Mar 16, 2020||Apr 14; Apr 28, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 25, 2020||June 23; July 7, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020||June 29, 2020||July 28; Aug 11, 2020|
These ACT test dates only apply to the US, US territories, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
International ACT Test Dates 2018-2019
|Test Date||Registration Deadline|
|September 7-8, 2018||August 10, 2018|
|October 26-27, 2018||September 28, 2018|
|December 7-8, 2018||November 2, 2018|
|April 12-13, 2019||March 8, 2019|
|June 7-8, 2019||May 3, 2019|
Are you outside the United States and/or Canada? If so, you need to register online. You can register and create your ACT account here.
Start reviewing with our helpful contents: ACT Scores – Release Dates, Scoring System, Average ACT Score
ACT Practice Tests
Quick Tips for Choosing Your ACT Test Date
Consider these factors when choosing your ACT test date to increase your chances of a higher score:
- Schedule after completing your sophomore year. This ensures that you’ll learn topics covered by the ACT test, such as geometry concepts and algebra. Most students take the ACT in their junior year.
- Take note of your college admissions and scholarship deadlines. Your results should be ready before you submit your application. You should prepare for one year before the deadline. Choose a test date that is at least two months ahead of all your college and scholarship application deadlines.
- Schedule around the time when you can make your ACT test prep a priority. That means you need to schedule your ACT test when you know you can focus on it. Don’t schedule it when you’re engaged in extra-curricular activities or summer jobs.
- Prepare to take the ACT test more than once. Many students find that retaking the ACT test helps improve their score. If you are going to retake your ACT limit it to only three retakes.
- September may be a good test date if you’re undecided. Summer break gives you more time to prepare for the test.
- ACT Registration And Requirements
- ACT Reading Test Basics & Practices to Improve Scores
- ACT English Practice Tests
- ACT Science Practice Tests 2
- ACT Math Practice Tests 3
- 3 Things You Need To Do On Actual ACT Test Date
- 3 Reasons Students Fail Their ACT Test And How To Resolve Them
- How To Get Good ACT Scores?
- Why You Need Help In Preparing For Your ACT Test