Are you looking for the most up to date ACT Testing Dates? Do you know how to pick the best test date for you? Are you looking to improve your ACT score? We’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
Below you will find a table with all the related dates that you need to know for 2019 and 2020.
ACT Test Dates for 2020-2021
|Test Date||Deadline||Late Deadline||Online Score Release*|
|Sept 12, 2020||Aug 7, 2020||Aug 21, 2020||Sept 22; Oct 6, 2020|
|Oct 24, 2020||Sept 20, 2020||Oct 4, 2020||Nov 3; Nov 17, 2020|
|Dec 12, 2020||Nov 6, 2020||Nov 20, 2020||Dec 22, 2020; Jan 5, 2021|
|Feb 6, 2021||Jan 8, 2021||Jan 15, 2021||Feb 16; Mar 1, 2021|
|Apr 10, 2021||Mar 5, 2021||Mar 19, 2021||Apr 20; May 4, 2021|
|June 12, 2021||May 7, 2021||May 21, 2021||June 22; July 6, 2021|
|July 17, 2021||June 11, 2021||June 25, 2021||July 27; Aug 10, 2021|
These test dates only apply to the US, US territories, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
International ACT Testing Dates 2020 – 2021
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|February 7-8, 2020||January 17, 2020||January 31 ,2020|
|April 3-4, 2020||March 13, 2020||March 27, 2020|
|June 12-13, 2020||May 22, 2020||June 5, 2020|
|July 17-18, 2020||June 26, 2020||July 10, 2020|
|September 11-12, 2020||August 21, 2020||September 4, 2020|
|October 9-10, 2020||September 18, 2020||October 2, 2020|
|December 11-12, 2020||November 20, 2020||December 4, 2020|
Are you at a high school outside the United States and/or Canada? If so, you need to register online. You can register and create your ACT account here.
Start reviewing with our helpful contents: ACT Scores – Release Dates, Scoring System, Average ACT Score
ACT Practice Tests
Quick Tips for Choosing Your ACT Test Date
Consider these factors when choosing your test date to increase your chances of a higher score:
- Schedule after completing your sophomore year. This ensures that you’ll learn topics covered by the ACT test, such as geometry concepts and algebra. Most students take the ACT in their junior year.
- Take note of your college admissions and scholarship deadlines. Your results should be ready before you submit your application. You should prepare for one year before the deadline. Choose a test date that is at least two months ahead of all your college and scholarship application deadlines.
- Schedule around the time when you can make your ACT test prep a priority. That means you need to schedule your ACT test when you know you can focus on it. Don’t schedule it when you’re engaged in extra-curricular activities or summer jobs.
- Prepare to take the ACT test more than once. Many students find that retaking the ACT test helps improve their score. If you are going to retake your ACT limit it to only three retakes.
- September may be a good test date if you’re undecided. Summer break gives you more time to prepare for the test.
- ACT Registration And Requirements
- ACT Reading Test Basics & Practices to Improve Scores
- ACT English Practice Tests
- ACT Science Practice Tests 2
- ACT Math Practice Tests 3
- 3 Things You Need To Do On Actual ACT Test Date
- 3 Reasons Students Fail Their ACT Test And How To Resolve Them
- How To Get Good ACT Scores?
- Why You Need Help In Preparing For Your ACT Test