Question 18 of 25
72 % Complete
Read the passage, then answer the question that follows.
(1)The first manned hot air balloon ride occurred on November 21, 1783 in Paris France. (2)The balloon was manned by pilots Joseph and Etienne Montgolfier. (3)The two men were actually brothers. (4)They launched there hot balloon from the center of the city. (5)The brothers flown the hot air balloon for twenty minutes!
18. Sentence 5: The brothers flown the hot air balloon for twenty minutes! Which would be the best correction for Sentence 5?
A. The brothers flew the hot air balloon for twenty minutes!
B. The hot air balloon was flewn for twenty minutes by the brothers.
C. The brothers flewn the balloon for twenty minutes!
If you missed this question you should study verb tense.It is important that verbs are in agreement with the time frame of the text.
Check our GED® Reading & Writing Practice
- GED® Study Guide
- GED® Science Study Guide
- Free Online GED Classes: Step-by-Step Prep Program for Adults
- GED Social Studies Study Guide
- GED Reading Practice Questions | Fiction 1960-Present
- GED Science Classes Online
- Free GED® Classes Online for the GED® Exam
- GED 101: 2019 GED Practice Tests, GED Classes for GED Exam – 1 Stop GED Programs Guide
- GED Math Video Lessons