A really big part of the GED® Math Exam will be Geometry. Does that make you want to cry? Please, don’t! This blog is going to help you understand how to find surface areas of 3D shapes.
We have GED Math Video Lessons
Check our Math Blueprint Video Course covering every possible topic for GED Math. It includes +100 videos, +2000 practice questions and loads of information.
Overview of Formulas
Okay, so the formulas for finding the surface areas of 3D shapes will NOT be on the formula sheet during the GED® exam. So make sure that you memorize and understand how to use these formulas before you go in to take the exam!
- GED Math Practice Questions | Numbers and Operations
- Free GED Math Practice Test
- GED Math Practice Test 3
- GED Math
- GED Science Study Guide
- GED Social Studies Prep Guide
- GED Reasoning through Language Arts Guide
- GED Math Practice Questions | Patterns
- Fractions and Decimals on a Number Line
Watch our Online GED Math Videos covering all topics you will face during the GED Math test